HIT Center for Life Sciences (HCLS) was founded in 2016. It is a new strategic development of the university. As the first special academic zone of HIT, HCLS runs its own graduate program and enjoys unparalleled freedom in research, personnel employment and financial flexibility within the university. HCLS aims to be an international competitive research center for basic life sciences. All research laboratories are led by Principal Investigators (PIs) under the Tenure-track system. HCLS plans to recruit about 22 PIs from all over the world in five years. Candidates with high confidence of doing creative research and strong ambition of making high-impact discoveries are particularly welcome to apply.
SLST at HIT was founded in 2011. SLST has established interdisciplinary graduate and scientist training programs. Current cutting-edge research directions at SLST include: Structural biology, Cancer biology, Developmental biology and Biological information. The school has also established a complete scientific research support equipment platform including Image Analysis System, Mass Spectrometric Analysis System, NMR System Protein Structure and Molecules Interaction Analysis System, Nucleic Acid Analysis System, Cell culture facilities, Clean rooms and Animal facilities.
Qualified candidates must have a Ph.D. degree or equivalent plus postdoctoral experience, and an excellent record of research accomplishments and great potentials in biomedical fields. Researchers specialized in Neurobiology, Microbiology, Immunology，大地彩票海南赛马：Biochemistry，Molecular biophysical and structural biology, Cancer biology, Nano-biotechnology, Proteomics, Genome engineering, DNA damage and repair, Tissue engineering are particularly encouraged to apply.
SLST/ HCLS provides a very attractive start-up package, internationally competitive salaries/benefits and newly renovated space. The initial appointment for PIs will be 5 years, with full funding support from HIT. Renewal of the appointment will be based on merit and is conditional upon passing reviews by an international committee.
1) Lab space: ≥150 m2;
2) Start-up fund: 10,000,000 RMB;
3) Salary: ≥450,000 RMB depending on experience and academic accomplishments, full benefits are provided;
4) Free housing or housing subsidies(relocation expenses) depends on PI’s choice；
5) Guaranteed graduate student quota;
6）Service-oriented office organization, including assistance to arranging daycare and school for child.
Application Materials: including a cover letter, a full CV, publication list, names and contact information of three referees, and a statement of research plans, materials should be sent to Prof Zhiwei Huang, Dean of the SLST and Director of the HCLS, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The selection process will continue until positions are filled.
大地彩票海南赛马：Recruitment For Foreign English Language Teacher
Job Opening: Foreign English Language Teacher
Job Description: This is a full-time job. Your work will start on Aug. 25, 2017. The class courses include oral English, reading, writing, etc.
· Language Requirement: English
· Working Days per week: 5 days
· Working Hours per week: 16 class hours
· Start date of contract term: 2017-08-25
· Nationality: Native speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand have priority
· Education Background: Bachelor’s degree or above
· Working Experience: More than two years teaching experience in universities in China
· Age: Under the age of 60
Terms of Employment:
Salary: RMB 4500 or above for bachelor’s degree; RMB 5000 or above for master’s degree; RMB 5500 or above for PhD degree.
Room: Apartment with facilities including TV, fridge, washing machine, cooking utensils, etc.
Allowance: Transportation (flight tickets, etc.) and Holiday (Spring Festival)
If you are interested in this position, please send the following firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Copy of the first page of your passport.
2) Resume: Please state your full name, country of residence, E-mail address, home address and phone number with a description of your academic history and teaching experience.
3) Scanned copy of your highest degree certificate and teaching certificates.